Position: Consultant/Senior consultant
Team: Transaction Advisory
Location: Dubai/Abu Dhabi
Job purpose: contribute to deal structuring, strategic advisory, M&A advisory, valuations, financial modelling and restructuring projects
Responsibilities will vary across projects and will include (but not limited to):
- Providing corporate finance advisory services right from deal origination to deal completion.
- Providing comprehensive restructuring advisory services for clients that may be in distressed or special situations
- Supporting the stakeholders in the evaluation and execution of their transactions from deal identification to post deal integration.
- Engage with clients, participate in creating solutions, and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Contributing to firm’s business development efforts
- Supervising the work of associates and consultants
To be considered for the role candidate must:
- Have completed a professional qualification/certification course (CA, CFA or equivalent)
- Have 3-7 years of post-qualification experience in an advisory firm/role
- Have experience working on full spectrum of M&A, financial advisory and fundraising projects
- Be adept at financial modelling, due diligence, business modelling and valuation
To succeed in the role candidate must:
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and proactive in approach with an eye for detail
- Be able to communicate with senior management and major project stakeholders in a professional manner
- Possess advanced level of report writing and presentations skills
- Be comfortable working with databases and all applications of Microsoft suite
- Be willing to travel on client engagements and work flexible hours
If your profile matches the requirements, please share your CVs with “Transactions” in the subject at email@example.com