- Abu Dhabi
Shruti Shankar is an experienced Risk Management Professional with 3.5+ Years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Fraud Framework & Investigations, Compliance, Internal Financial Control over Financial Reporting, Project Management, Financial operations such as Cash Management etc.
Prior to working with Ardent, Shruti has worked with a leading financial services company in India as part of the Risk Management Team.
Shruti is also a Certified Fraud examiner.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with -internal and external auditors.
- She has evaluated the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls at process and entity level. She has identified and reported various deficiencies in the internal control’s framework, non-adherence to the SOP, control deficiencies, and has provided mitigating recommendations for achievement of organization control objectives.