Rohan Ramesh KrishnanConsultant
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
Rohan is a qualified Chartered Accountant having 5 years of experience across External Audit, Compliance, Project Management and Business Operations.
Prior to joining ARDENT, Rohan has worked with one of the big 4 firms in India in external audit, with a top-tier media planning agency and has also handled finance and operations for an F&B venture.
- Rohan has been part of PMO teams being involved in system selection processes for a government client and for a brokerage major. As part of the team, Rohan developed customized scoring models for different stages of system selection.
- Rohan has been part of business diagnostic engagements for clients in the contracting business, reviewing and highlighting process gaps and providing operational insights to the management for critical functions like revenue, procurement, and finance helping identify turnaround strategies.
- Prior to joining ARDENT, as part of audit engagements, Rohan has serviced clientele in industries such as Manufacturing and Hospitality, identifying risks relating to financial reporting, analyzing financial statements, performing relevant audit procedures, and conducting analytical reviews.
- For a media agency, Rohan handled contractual compliance and adherence to the terms of the Master Service Agreements by business, commercial and legal teams, flagging lapses to the CFO office.
- Rohan managed the end-to-end running of a growing F&B business brand right from its inception stage including closing relevant deals and setting up processes in accounting and operations. His operational responsibilities included overseeing sales, marketing, inventory management and accounting compliance functions. He also introduced an analytics framework to help the company transform internal data, helping in planned and structured decision making.