- Abu Dhabi
Rishi is a Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (“ICAI”) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) level 3 candidate with more than 4 years of experience across transaction advisory, strategy and management consulting, business valuation, experience in building financial model and auditing.
Prior to joining ARDENT, he worked in an Auditing & Advisory firm where he worked gained valuable experience on audit, financial modelling and financial feasibilities.
- During his tenure, Rishi has advised clients across diverse sectors viz. Contracting and construction, Insurance, Retail Jewelry, Retail, Entertainment etc. on various assignments
- Rishi has worked on sell-side advisory services for sale of equity stake of one of largest retail chain in the GCC to a sovereign investor. The engagement involved drafting five-year business plan, developing investors’ memorandums, liaising with investors and their advisors, and managing the data room
- He assisted in sell side advisory to the shareholder of a global retail chain of jewelry stores spanning across GCC, India, UK and USA. The field work included preparation of financial model, Investor Presentation, indicative valuation and identification of potential financial investors
- He led the field work for Agreed procedure diligence for an AI-enabled technology company. The engagement required diligence on the carved-out business segment and preparation of a dynamic working capital funding model
- Rishi worked on a feasibility study and business plan for a leading Investment Company for setting up an upcoming Shari’a compliant investment fund in KSA. The engagement involved developing business plan for five years along with a providing a dashboard to be submitted for the regulatory approval
- Rishi contributed in business plan review for one of the largest indoor theme park based in the UAE for debt restructuring
- He has worked on transactions which include assisting various clients in buy side financial due diligence viz. leading Motorcycle rental services, motorcycle logistic solutions with highly trained delivery workforce, MEP contracting company by a large Japanese listed company, leading supplier of bulk piping material and industrial products in Middle East and many more
- Rishi has been involved in high value and complex transactions in M&A, business valuation and PPA exercise such as Divestment of equity stake of company incorporated in India for export of meat products, fruits and vegetables, and garments to an UAE based sovereign investor based, buy-side valuation support for acquisition of retail fuel stations in KSA, PPA of additional equity stake by a leading Investment Company in Educational schools which develops and manages nursery, primary and secondary schools in the UAE.