- Abu Dhabi
Priyanka is a Chartered Account with over 10 years of professional experience. She is a seasoned professional with experience in Management Accounting, Financial Planning and Reporting, Assurance reviews, Risk Advisory and Process Reviews.
Priyanka’s experience spans multiple sectors including manufacturing, entertainment and consumer products.
- Priyanka is the Manager for In-Country Value (ICV) and Electricity Tariff Incentive Program (ETIP) engagements and has managed numerous ICV and ETIP certificates for various prestigious local and international clients.
- She has led an engagement for the successful development and implementation of the ICV Program for a prominent Abu Dhabi entity. She has also advised many clients about the nuances of the ICV guidelines to help them achieve a better score within the framework of ICV guidelines.
- Priyanka has been a part of management reporting teams and assisted in preparing budgets and monthly financial reporting including management anslysis for presentation to stakeholders. She has also assisted in the long term planning and periodic forecasting efforts of clients (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow Statement).
- She has led and executed multiple internal audit engagements for various sectors including construction, logistics, labour accommodation and auto dealerships, wherein she has covered various processes such as sales to collection, procurement to pay and finance operations.
- Priyanka has assessed the internal control framework of organizations, performed process walkthroughs and assessed key risks to develop and update the organisations’ risk registers.