Pireveen carries over 4+ years’ experience in due diligence and transaction advisory and has been involved in transactions across multiple industries advising a diverse range of clients.
Pireveen has advised clients in sectors viz. hospitality, manufacturing, finance services, trading companies, logistics, e-commerce etc. on various assignments.
Prior to joining ARDENT, Pireveen was part of transaction advisory team in of the big four audit firms, through which he gained valuable skills and knowledge in the field of due diligence and transaction advisory.
Pireveen is a Chartered Accountant and holds a BSc in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University.
- Pireveen advised on buy-side due diligence to assist Emirates Telecommunications Group Company PJSC (“Etisalat”) on its acquisition of an online grocery application.
- Pireveen played a lead role in providing financial due diligence to assist Dubai Holdings on their proposed acquisition of an Island resort in Maldives.
- Project managed and led a team to provide buy side due diligence advice for a consortium of investors (Including Panchshil Realty) on their proposed acquisition of a listed entity which was a holding company for a range of hotels in Sri Lanka.
- During his tenure, Pireveen has been involved in M&A transaction due diligence (Buy side and Sell side) and handled VDRs working with large corporate clients, HNI’s and PE houses.
- Pireveen has also been involved in sell-side advisory services including divestments and capital raising engagements.