Miski Ibrahim Omar
- Abu Dhabi
Miski is a Bachelor of Accounting holder with 3 years of experience in Audit, Risk Management. In Country Value Program, she is also Pursuing her ACCA Certification.
Prior to joining ARDENT, Miski worked in one of the Big four firms in UAE through which she gained valuable skills and knowledge in the field of Audit and Risk Management.
- Miski Studied and understood the key aspects of Internal Auditing, Accounting, Cost Accounting among others she also applied Audit procedures, Translating and Casting.
- She was Involved in providing Risk Advisory services to various client for specific ICV program launched by ADNOC, also involved in ADLC and ETIP program launched by DED.
- Understood the programs and its criticality, handling wide range of clients, helping them to equip with the requirements,
- Performing the Agreed upon procedures as laid done by ADNOC and DED for entities within UAE, in which she has a wide range of clientele which includes,
– Manufacturing: Cement, Structural Steel, and others & Government entities
-Service provider: Recruitment, Construction, Safety, Oil Gas & Energy, Retail & Consumer, equipment rental, Consultancy, Travel & Tourism, Catering services, etc.
- For ICV engagements she interviews and led internal meetings to facilitate effective and efficient audit planning and execution
- Miski Communicated with client and proactively sought for timely feedback for improvement to maximize client satisfaction
- Reviewed financial statements and agreed the reconciliation performed by management.
- Tested the mathematical accuracy of the detailed schedule and reconciliation.
- Selected samples and traced the Internal Costs from the Trial Balance.
- Obtained a detailed schedule of total costs, reviewed, and agreed the reconciliation performed by management.