Chidubem Ikhazuagbe IfeanyiAssistant Manager
Chidubem is a Chartered Accountant with 9 years of experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management Corporate Governance, and Internal Controls. He is currently pursuing a master’s degree in strategic project management at Heriot-Watt University, and the Certified Internal Auditor Certification (CIA) from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
Prior to joining ARDENT, Chidubem had worked with two listed commercial banks and two renowned oil and gas companies where he developed his internal audit and risk management skills and expertise.
- Chidubem has led and successfully executed numerous internal audit engagements across different industries and processes.
- He has audited one of UAE’s largest family businesses which spans automobile distribution, hospitality, real estate and oil and gas industries. Specifically, he has reviewed key functions like procurement, human resources, projects department, finance and specialised functions related to the automotive segment.
- For one of the largest real estate establishments in Abu Dhabi, he developed the policies and procedures manuals which involved documenting the as-is process of the business, as well as gaining and understanding of the desired state of the establishment, which formed the basis for developing a gap report, the to-be processes and finally the policies and procedures manuals.
- He has also carried out business diagnostic reviews and turnaround plan for a renowned UAE contracting and engineering firm.
- Chidubem is good at developing rapport with C-suite executives to create a platform for partnership, and value-added execution of engagements.