- Abu Dhabi
Aniekan is an Accounting Professional with over 2 years of experience.
Prior to joining ARDENT, Aniekan worked as an Accounting Intern in Zena Energy DMCC< UAE and as a Receivable Accountant in Rainoil Limited Nigeria amongst others
- Aniekan has performed Agreed-upon procedures for various entities within UAE for ICV certification program launched by ADNOC and DED. Such procedures include but are not limited to the review of the audited financial statements, sample testing and inspection of supporting documents, as well as the review of accounting records and reconciliations prepared by the client management to ensure the correctness of the financial information being attested.
- She understood the programs and its criticality and managed & advised clients to close the engagement efficiently across wide range of clientele including
- Manufacturing- Cement, Structural Steel and others
- Service providers- Construction, Safety, Oil Gas & Energy, Retail & Consumer, equipment rental
- She conducted meeting with the client to facilitate effective and efficient audit planning and execution
- Communicated with client and proactively sought for timely feedback for improvement in order to maximize client satisfaction
- Reviewed financial statements and agreed the reconciliation performed by management