Sonal has cleared CFA level 3 from Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (USA) and is currently awaiting her charter.
She has more than two years’ experience across transaction advisory, business valuation, financial due diligence, feasibility studies and market entry studies in ARDENT.
- During her tenure, Sonal has gained experience in industries such as Manufacturing, Jewellery, Construction, Real estate, Food and beverage, Retail among others.
- Sonal has conducted a detailed research on Real Estate market, focusing on staff accommodation and student accommodation, finding the market size, yields, cost of construction, etc., incorporating the same in the model and the IP as part of feasibility and business plan.
- She has developed transaction advisory support documents such as Information Memorandum, Investor Presentation, Teaser, etc. for several projects.
- Sonal has conducted Business Valuations evaluating by means of DCF method and Market Multiples method based on market research for comparable companies and comparable transactions.
- She has also assisted in market entry study for one of the largest petroleum companies intending to diversify in a new sector. It involved performing market research on potential targets in the sector on various operational and financial criteria, and scanning and shortlisting the potential targets based on the investment objectives of the client.