- Abu Dhabi
- Sapna is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified in Risk Management and assurance (CRMA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and a Certified Financial Consultant (CFC), having over 7 years of experience in Risk-Based Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Internal Control Assessments, Fraud & Forensic Investigations, Process & Cost Optimization, and Policies and Procedures.
- Prior to joining ARDENT, Sapna had worked with renowned auditing and advisory firms where she gained valuable audit and risk management skills and knowledge.
- Sapna has conducted internal audits, risk management and policy & procedures development projects for entities in a broad range of industries including Manufacturing, Automotive, Real estate and Food and beverage.
- She has assessed ERM maturity levels and internal control environments to determine the audit universe, examine organizational risk factors and prioritize significant risk audits. As part of audit execution, Sapna has carried out risk and control analysis, gap assessment and remediation planning for identified gaps and deficiencies.
- Sapna is experienced in auditing various processes including Sales to Collection, Procure to Pay, Warranty and Insurance policies and subsequent claims, Finance and Operations.
- She has assisted in the development of policies & procedures manuals for various entities, including preparing process maps and flow charts, designing forms and subsequently preparing detailed policy and procedure documents.
- Sapna fosters cooperative working relationships between the clients and the audit teams which allows both parties to succeed in their objectives while ensuring audits address stakeholders’ needs.