- Abu Dhabi
- Hasher is an Affiliate of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) with over 4 years of experience in Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, In-County Valuation (ICV) Audit, Compliance Audit and Accounting & Advisory services in UAE. In-addition he has hands on experience in providing accounting and book-keeping services.
- Prior to joining ARDENT, Hasher was associated with various reputed consultancy firms providing accounting, audit and tax services. Hasher was also part of a team which provided VAT consultation service to various clients in UAE. Hasher had also worked with a leading trading company in their accounting department providing critical accounting and review services.
- During his tenure, Hasher has executed multiple internal audit engagements as part of outsourced internal audit team for a major business conglomerate with a wide portfolio including Automotive dealership, Real Estate, Hospitality, Trading and others. He has also supported a team in an internal audit engagement for a leading facility management business headquartered in the UK. These audits span across various processes such as Operations, Accounts & Finance, and other shared services.
- He has conducted an Internal Audit engagement, for a leading property developer under a family group portfolio with ongoing and completed projects amounting to AED 1.2 Bn. During the audit he has uncovered critical process gaps (tendering, monitoring of consultants & contractors), HSE non-compliance, SOP non-adherence, control deficiencies. He has provided recommendations aligning the process to the best practice for achievement of organizational objectives.
- As a part of Internal Audit services, he has assessed the internal control framework, performed process walkthrough with the process owners, evaluated process controls, identified key risks in the process and recommended various process improvement opportunities. Based on his evaluation he has successfully developed customized audit plan and performed the internal audit. In these engagements, Hasher has assessed the adequacy and effectiveness of controls designed to ensure the businesses are complying with relevant regulatory requirements, corporate policy, and procedures. As part of these audits, he has carried out risk and control analysis, gap analysis and control measures for the deficiencies.
- He is well versed in preparing the financial statements in compliance with IFRS requirement and was part of a team in conducting various IFRS implementation engagements, namely IFRS 15, IFRS 16, IAS 2, IAS 23 and others. As a part of Accounting and Taxation services, he was involved in providing accounting advisory and bookkeeping services for various clients. In-addition he was also assisting clients with VAT implementation, aiding client in post implementation, and providing services for various transactions and its accounting / VAT impact.