Danica Joy Bautista
- Abu Dhabi
Danica is a Certified Public Accountant (Philippines) with 7 years of experience in Internal and External Audits and Financial Accounting and Reporting.
Prior to joining ARDENT, she worked in an internationally affiliated audit firm in the Philippines and with a rural bank in the Philippines in the finance function.
- Danica has conducted several certification engagements for clients from diverse industries as part of UAE’s In-Country Value (ICV) program. As part of the certification process she has reviewed clients’ audited financial statements and accounting records, inspected supporting documents and reviewed reconciliations prepared by the client management to ensure accuracy of the financial information being attested.
- Danica has performed various financial audits and accounting services for companies in diverse industries, including banking, non-bank financial institution, shipping agencies, food and restaurant, leasing, retail and non-profit organizations and prepared financial statements in compliance with IFRS for statutory audits.
- She managed accounts receivables, inter-branch transactions and reconciliation, in one of the rural banks in the Philippines.
- Danica has provided accounting, MIS and financial reporting support for multiple entities including the UAE branch of a Spanish Oil and Gas bunkering company. For these entities she has also been responsible for preparation of quarterly VAT returns and monthly payroll processing via the Wage Protection System (WPS).
- Danica has conducted risk based Internal Audit for a well-known catering company in UAE covering both operational and financial processes.