Avik is the head of Technology Consulting services at Ardent and brings in more than 15 years of cross-industry and international experience in Technology Consulting services including Digital Transformation, IT Strategy, IT Target Operating Model, IT Audits, ERP Consulting, IT Project and Program Management, Technology Due Diligence, Cybersecurity, Continuous Control Monitoring and Continuous Auditing.
Avik is a seasoned and results-oriented leader with a proven track record in practice development and managing Technology Consulting services. He has been instrumental in advising boards, audit committees and senior managements on taking up key decisions with respect to technology investments and adopting emerging technologies.
Prior to joining ARDENT, Avik was associated with Big 4 and other leading management consulting firms and was associated with multiple global clients across Europe, Middle East and India.
- Led end to end Digital Transformation for a leading foreign exchange company in the UAE
- Led and executed several IT Strategy and Governance engagements across several clients in public and private sectors in GCC and India
- Led an IT Risk and Audit exercise across various technology domains for the largest exchange house in the GCC region
- Managed Post Implementation reviews of system adoption and IT Audits across various domains of several UAE based entities in the public and private sectors
- Performed a Quality Assurance of the ERP adoption of a leading federal ministries in the UAE
- Advised a large-scale media house and a transport management company on their ERP adoption by performing a system selection and project management of the implementation
- Led ISO 20000 Assessment and Implementation for a leading Government authority in the UAE
- Led and executed ISO 27001 Assessment and Implementation for a leading Insurance Company in the GCC
- Managed Organization Restructuring and Feasibility Study on the overall IT function for a leading family conglomerate in the UAE