- Abu Dhabi
Anubhuti is a Petroleum Engineer and MBA with overall 10 years of industry and consulting experience.
She has extensively worked in Oil and Gas conventional and unconventional fields for Indian E&P majors. She has worked for onshore field development projects, mega scale surface facility design project management, offshore production management, artificial lift designing and optimization, well integrity management and liaising with statutory bodies. She has worked with MDT for technical field development planning and production sustenance offshore field.
- Anubhuti has conducted audit reviews of ERP transformation for a National oil company, covering Material Management, Plant Maintenance, Production Planning and HCM. She has also carried out IT PMO and application audits for the National oil company.
- She has carried out specialized audits of critical technical business processes of upstream Oil and Gas value chain, private rig service providers and Automotive majors.
- Anubhuti has worked with an Indian oil major in both Onshore and Offshore brownfield assets. During her tenure at the Onshore asset, she was mainly responsible for:
- Business case preparation and approval for proposed projects; initial planning, designing, technical aspect of tendering; executing monitoring and control of major projects.
- Surface facility budget planning and monitoring
- Management of statutory compliance of the Onshore facilities
- She worked in Offshore production monitoring team and was responsible for the following:
- Production Monitoring and performance analysis
- Sick well analysis and production sustenance
- Gas lift design and network modelling
- Production logging (Planning & Execution)
- Well integrity management
- Production data management and reporting